- Aarhus University: Institute of Business and Technology
- AAU: Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- AAU: Department of Energy Technology
- AAU: MSc in Wind Energy
- Copenhagen University College
- DTU: Electrical engineering
- DTU: Mechanical Engineering
- DTU: MSc in Wind Energy
- DTU: Risoe
- Engineering College of Aarhus
- USD: Faculty of Engineering
Aalborg University: Master in Wind Energy
The Master in Wind Energy is a part-time programme that enables the participants to hold a full-time job at the same time. For this reason, the courses are organised in blocks of two or three days, and the concurrent project work will take place using e-mail, etc.
The programme is modularized allowing courses and projects to be completed individually. There is no obligation to complete the full programme. After having completed the programme you receive the title ‘Master in Wind Energy’.
The international Master Programme primarily targets mechanical and electrical engineers, i.e., engineers with a bachelor’s degree who want to further their education and engineers with a master’s degree who want to specialise in the field of wind energy.
Participants in the entire two-year programme must decide whether to specialise in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
You can read more about this program here: www.windmaster.aau.dk