Forum

The Forum on TalentFactory.dk is open for all to read, but you need to sign up to join the debate! The Forum falls into five categories where you can post thoughts and questions for the other members of TalentFactory.dk to comment on!

The word is free on the Forum, and respect and a proper tone is required at all times!

Students at DONG Energy Super-topic :-D

Mon, Feb 14 2011 03:55pm CET 1

Shiu-Yeung Hui, Contact at DONG Energy
23 Posts

In this thread we will be posting feedback from some of our former/current students, stay tuned.

At DONG Energy Renewables we have had experience with student helpers, bachelor and master projects, fresh graduate recruiting, and more.

Mon, Feb 14 2011 04:01pm CET 2

23 Posts

Moritz, from the University of Stuttgart

Nationality:

German

What did you do with DONG Energy Renewables?

Internship: Preliminary load calculations for monopile foundations, wind assessments (Flex5, WindPro, Matlab)
Master thesis: Determination of the soil response on monopile foundation (FEM, Matlab )

How long time did you work with DONG Energy Renewables as a student?

1 year

What did you like most about working with DONG Energy Renewables?

Working with Wind turbines, especially Offshore. Friendly, competent and experienced people. Good work atmosphere. Office was located in Copenhagen.

What are you doing now? Future plans?

Working for Siemens Wind Power in Hamburg. Working with German Onshore Certifications and Type-approvals and technical Sales support. Future plans: I want to become the CEO of Siemens within the next two years. J

Would you recommend working with DONG Energy Renewables to current students?
Yes, very much. And I already did
J.

Tue, Mar 15 2011 08:57am CET 3

23 Posts

Iván, from DTU - Technical University of Denmark- Wind Energy with Electrical Engineering specialization

Nationality:Mexican

What did you do with DONG Energy Renewables?

I started as with a student job, then I did my master’s thesis, then works as electrical engineer and I am currently a PhD student

How long time did you work with DONG Energy Renewables as a student?

8 months as student, 5 months as MSc thesis, 6 months as electrical engineer and 3 years as PhD.

What did you like most about working with DONG Energy Renewables?

The thing I like the most is the interesting work you are given, since the tasks are important and your results are used within the company. I have work in several PSO projects, as well as in design, construction and operation phases of several offshore wind farms in DK, DE and UK.

What are you doing now? Future plans?

PhD student in DONG Energy

Would you recommend working with DONG Energy Renewables to current students?

Yes, it is very interesting

Wed, Mar 23 2011 05:31pm CET 4

23 Posts
https://www.talentfactory.dk/members/profile/246

Ivan's Talent Factory profile! (from post #3)
Fri, Jul 1 2011 01:35pm CEST 5

23 Posts

1. Name: Mikkel Zinklar Zinglersen

2. School: Copenhagen university college of Engineering

3. Nationality: Danish

4. What did you do with DONG Energy Renewables?

· student job/ master’s thesis / PhD project

· one or two lines describing your work: My main task was to buy, test and install a optical measurement equipment for the offshore wind farm Burbo bank, likewise coordinate with sub-contractors to splice fibers in the WTG’s and collecting the documentation, finally produce a user manual for the equipment so others in DONG Energy can use the optical equipment.

My master thesis was to analyse on the results from the optical equipment to fin eventually Hotspots, and finally examine the results to find the accuracy of the equipment compared to reference located on the WTG’s.

5. How long time did you work with DONG Energy Renewables as a student? 1½ year

6. What did you like most about working with DONG Energy Renewables? I did like the responsibility there was expected to fulfill the task. The cross national corporation. The days to visit contractors in other country’s and go on site to install the equipment. To contribute to the further be building windmills and work with front end technology.

7. What are you doing now? Future plans? I am self-employed and are working for DONG Energy on the WOW project with temperature system. Hopefully the further will bring more work with sustainability energy, in Denmark and other places in the world.

8. Would you recommend working with DONG Energy Renewables to current students? Absolutely

Tue, Jan 3 2012 05:08am CET 6
doris lin
doris lin
8 Posts
Tue, Jan 3 2012 05:08am CET 7
doris lin
doris lin
8 Posts

https://www.cocogc.net Excellent stuff from you, man. I’ve read your things before and you are just too awesome. I adore what you have got right here. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart.This is truly a great blog thanks for sharing.

https://www.hojersey.net
https://www.cocogc.net
https://www.zzoshop.net

Tue, Jan 3 2012 05:09am CET 8
doris lin
doris lin
8 Posts
Tue, Jan 3 2012 05:09am CET 9
doris lin
doris lin
8 Posts
Tue, Jan 3 2012 05:10am CET 10
doris lin
doris lin
8 Posts
Tue, Jan 3 2012 05:11am CET 11
doris lin
doris lin
8 Posts
Tue, Jan 3 2012 05:12am CET 12
doris lin
doris lin
8 Posts
Sun, Jan 15 2012 10:14am CET 13
xu jie
xu jie
5 Posts
Griffin declared on Exclusive that he will corner his much more more mature time interval and consider benefit of for this troubles NFL properly ready up. cheap nfl jerseys nhl jerseys 2012 nfl super bowl jerseys
Sat, Jan 21 2012 10:20am CET 14
smith hogg
smith hogg
1 Posts
Thanks...Very good info, I feel a lot more people need to read this.
Essay writing | university essays | essay help uk

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.